Department of Health Systems, Management and Policy, Colorado School of Public Health invites applications for a tenure-track position at the Assistant or Associate level. We seek candidates with expertise in one or more areas of health services research. Specific areas of interest include health economics, health services research, health policy, and health outcomes research. The successful candidate will conduct rigorous, externally funded research and teach and advise students in one or more of the Departmentâ€™s graduate degree programs. Candidates with experience or interest in obtaining extramural grants to fund their research are particularly encouraged to apply.
- A research-oriented doctoral degree in economics, health services research, public health, health management or related discipline.
- Demonstrated potential to establish an independent program of research.
- Research experience in health or health care delivery.
- A research doctoral degree in economics, health services research, public health, health management or related discipline.
- An established independent program of extramurally funded research.
- Strong track record a research publications.